wallpaper fc barcelona. fc barcelona wallpapers.


  • fc barcelona wallpapers.

  •  
    My wife's RFE was because they saw she used FNU as her 1st name. They wanted to know if she wanted to keep the same FNU name for GC or not.
    Also they wanted proof of marriage (which I had already sent them in 2007).
    girlfriend Download This Wallpaper wallpaper fc barcelona. arcelona fc wallpaper.

  • arcelona fc wallpaper.


  • My H1 which was approved back in 2006 has been re-opened today...This is the status I see on USCIS web-site

    Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

    Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

    We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 26, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

    I have used AC-21 and been working with new employer on EAD since April, 2008. I talked to my old employer and they said they have sent a request to withdraw my H-1B and all other immigration applications. So, I am assuming that they have also withdrawn 140. He also said when someone leaves the company its a normal process to withdraw all the immigration related documents.

    Can you please tell me, what will happen to my cases. If someone has gone through the same, if they can share their experiece that will be really appreciated.